Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Should I Stay or Should I Go?


This is post n° 444 on this blog.
Over 2000 page views in about 9 months.
Zero comments....

Should I stay or should I go?

For him that stealeth a Book from this Library, let it change into a serpent in his hand and rend him. Let him be struck with Palsy, and all his Members blasted. Let him languish in Pain crying aloud for Mercy and let there be no sur-cease to his Agony till he sink in Dissolution. Let Bookworms gnaw his Entrails in token of the Worm that dieth not, and when at last he goeth to his final Punishment, let the flames of Hell consume him for ever and age.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

First comment this is then! I didn't know this blog existed. But now that I do...
Well Danny, I'm not stopping you if you'd rather stop this blog, but if you'd keep it going I'll gladly dig deeper into all the pictures that are posted up until now.
Who knows, I might even comment on pictures and words you've posted and perhaps post some in return myself!
Now that I've thoroughly read all of the Force Mental issues I own and even the Performan catalogue (which I could strongly recommend to anyone interested in performance arts) I do feel an interest for more visuals from DDV.
Groeten uit Bruxxel!

LJP said...

Yeah, keep going with the blog, maan!

Anonymous said...

Life begins at 444. A toast to The Eyes from the Librarian and I.

Anonymous said...

Never stop doing the things you like and don't care about any reaction!

disorder

Anonymous said...

Hi Danny,
I didn't even know that this blog existed...will be looking at some more of your photos as soon as i've got more time.
I'd say the missing comments are a Dead Talk Finger syndrome!

ron x said...

hi danny,

i'm a regular visitor of most of your sites, so if it's up to me, stay by all means.
i'm always willing to post comments, when i have anything to add, but not to fill the world with idle chatter, as there is enough of that already.

cheers!

ron x said...

and by the way, keep digging!